When you’re looking to travel to Phuket and enjoy a relaxing getaway, it’s important to take care of the small details so that your trip runs as smoothly as possible. In this article, we’ll share seven cleaning tips that will help make your stay in Phuket more enjoyable.
Cleaning Tips for Phuket
There are a few cleaning tips that will help make your trip to Phuket a breeze.
- Keep an eye on the trash – It’s always important to keep an eye on the trash while you’re on holiday, as it can be easy to forget about it. Make sure to put everything away properly when you’re finished using it, so that there’s no waste left behind. phuket cleaning
- Don’t leave any messes – Not only will leaving messes make your stay more difficult, but they can also attract unwanted attention from local wildlife. Keep your room and surroundings clean and tidy at all times, so that you don’t have to worry about any unwelcome visitors.
- Pack lightly – If you’re able to, try to pack as little as possible while travelling. This way, you’ll have less work keeping your room clean and tidy during your stay in Phuket.
- Be proactive – One of the best ways to keep your room clean and free from clutter is to be proactive about it beforehand. Plan out what you’re going to need and pack accordingly, so there’s less for you or others to have to take care of once you get there.
What topack for your trip
Phuket is a beautiful island and it’s easy to see why so many people love to visit. However, if you’re planning on spending a lot of time in the sun, you’ll want to take some precautions for your trip. Here are some topack tips for cleaning up on Phuket:
One of the most important things you can do before your trip is to take care of your skin. Make sure you apply sunscreen every day and avoid using tanning beds or any other products that will make your skin darker. If you have sensitive skin, be sure to treat it specially during your trip by using gentle soap and avoiding any harsh chemicals.
Another thing to keep in mind when traveling is to pack light. Not only will this help reduce packing stress, but it’ll also save you money. If you’re planning on bringing any souvenirs back with you, try to choose something simple that won’t require extra storage space when you get home. Lastly, don’t forget about adding disinfectant wipes or sanitizers to your packing list. These can help clean up after yourself and prevent the spread of germs.
If there’s anything else you think we should include on this list, let us know in the comments!
How to keep your room clean on a Phuket trip
There are a few easy tips you can follow to keep your room clean on your Phuket trip:
-Remove all dirty items immediately after use. This includes clothes, towels, sheets, and any other clutter that accumulates over time.
-Avoid leaving dirty dishes in the sink or on the counter. Instead, put them in the dishwasher or into the trash can.
-Wash all bed sheets and towels at least once a day, making sure to remove any dirt or stains before storing them away.
-Clean up spills as soon as they happen by using a damp cloth or paper towel to soak up as much of the liquid as possible. Place the object in a container if possible so that it can be disposed of properly later on.
How to clean your bathroom on a Phuket trip
Cleaning tips for Phuket that will make your trip a breeze:
- Start by cleaning the surfaces where dirt and dust accumulate the most – the toilet, shower, and bathtub. Use a mild soap and water mixture to clean them.
- Remove grime and stains from the walls and ceiling with a cloth soaked in warm water and vinegar. Just be careful not to get any of the Vinegar on your skin or clothes.
- Polish hard-to-reach areas with a soft cloth soaked in rubbing alcohol. Be sure to use gloves if you have them, as this liquid is very poisonous if ingested.
- Dust furniture, fixtures, light fixtures, and other objets d’art with a feather duster or soft brush. Don’t forget to take down pictures, posters, or any other decorations that may be blocking light from coming in from outside!
5 . Clean removable appliances like microwaves and cookers by spraying them with disinfectant cleaner before putting them away. Make sure to unplug them first!
Tips for laundry on a Phuket trip
Before your trip, make a list of all the clothes you’ll need to pack and determine which type of laundry detergent you will need.
If you’ll be renting an apartment or villa, ask the management if they offer laundry service. Otherwise, there are several places to find cheap laundry services on Phuket. One option is to go to a laundromat, which will cost about THB70 per load (about USD2).
Another option is to wash clothes by hand at a riverside or beachside wat. Prices for this service range from THB10-15 per load (USD0.30-0.50). If you’re staying in Phuket for an extended period of time, it’s worth investing in some reusable clothes bags and washing powder/liquid packets so that you can do your own laundry without having to visit a laundromat every day.
How to clean the kitchen and dining area on a Phuket trip
Cleaning the kitchen and dining area on a Phuket trip can be quite a chore, but with a few simple tips it can be a breeze. Here are some of the most common areas that need cleaning:
-Countertops: Make sure to wipe down any spills or food debris immediately. Wipe down the sides and top of the countertops as well.
-Cabinets: Clean all of the cabinet surfaces, including the doors and knobs. Be sure to remove any dust or cobwebs that may have accumulated.
-Stovetop and oven: Clean all of the surfaces, including the grates and burners. Be sure to clean out any ashes or debris that may have accumulated.
-Oven shelves: Remove any food debris or dishes from the shelves, then wipe them down with a dry cloth.
-Windowsills: Wipe down both sides of each window sill.