While it is true that most people tend to be over-confident about the skills they possess, it is also important for travellers to keep up their passport photos, visa documents and other travel requirements in order for them to get the best possible experience abroad.
INDIAN VISA PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
The Indian embassy or consulate in your destination country will require a passport-style photo for all visa applications. In addition, you’ll need to provide proof of your identity and travel documents (such as your airline ticket). If applying for an e-Tourist Visa, you’ll also need to submit a digital photograph. INDIAN VISA PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
What documents do you need for the Indian Visa?
If you are a foreigner who plans to visit India for tourism or business purposes, you will need to obtain an Indian visa. The general requirements for obtaining an Indian visa include presenting valid passport-type photo identification, a passport-style letter of invitation from a sponsoring organization in India, and other required documents. Additional documentation may be required if you are traveling to specific tourist destinations or if you are intending to stay in India for more than 180 days.
Documents for a Tourist Visa
For tourists wishing to visit India, it is important to familiarize oneself with the visa requirements and document requirements. In order to obtain a tourist visa, which is valid for a period of three months, one must possess a valid passport and visa application form. Applicants must also have proof of sufficient funds (around $60-$200 per person) in order to cover the costs of their stay in India. In addition, applicants must provide two photos that meet the Indian visa photo requirements. The first photo should be 2 inches by 2 inches and show the applicant’s face clearly front-on with a light background. The second photo should be 3 inches by 5 inches and show the applicant in a full body shot, including both arms and legs. All photos should be taken within 30 days of the application being submitted. INDIAN VISA DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
Applicants who are required to present documents when applying for a tourist visa may need to provide proof of citizenship, employment eligibility, health insurance coverage, and other documents as specified on the Indian visa application form. It is important to note that all of these documents must be originals or copies that have been authenticated by an authorized official. If any of these documents are not provided upon request during the visa interview process, an applicant may be denied entry into India or may have their tourist visa revoked altogether.
Documents for a Business Visa
If you are intending to travel to India on business, you will need to gather the following documents:
– A valid passport that is at least six months beyond your planned stay in India.
– A visa application form (available from Indian embassies and consulates).
– Two recent passport-sized photographs.
– Proof of financial stability (bank statements, proof of employment, etc.).
– Proof of your company’s existence (a letter from the company president or secretary, registration certificate, etc.).
– Evidence of a sponsor’s commitment to sponsoring your stay in India (lease agreement, sponsorship letter from a local organization, contract between you and the sponsoring organization).
Documents for an Investor Visa
Documents Required When Applying For An Investor Visa In India
An investor visa is a type of visa that allows foreign nationals to reside and work in India for an extended period of time. The following documents are typically required when applying for an investor visa:
– A passport valid for at least six months beyond the expected duration of your stay in India
– A Certificate of Indian Citizenship (CIC) or Permanent Resident Card (PRC)
– Two recent photographs, one white and one black and white
– Proof of sufficient funds to cover your expenses while in India, including a bank statement from a financial institution in your home country documenting a minimum deposit equivalent to 100% of the anticipated cost of living in India (roughly $2000)
– proof of health insurance coverage in India for the entire period you will be in the country