When applying for a new Indian Visa, you will need to submit a photo of your passport. This article provides the information of what documents are needed and how to get them done.
What is an Indian Visa?
An Indian visa is a visa that is issued by the Government of India to allow an individual to travel to India. Indian visas are available as tourist, business, and employment visas. The required documents for an Indian visa may vary depending on the type of visa requested. For example, a tourist visa requires only a passport photograph and a passport-style entry visa, while a business visa requires a letter of interest from a company or organization in India, and an official letter of invitation from the company or organization in India. A work permit may also be required for some types of business visas. INDIAN VISA PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
Required Documents for an Indian Visa:
– Passport valid for at least six months after the planned departure date of the visitor
– 1 recent passport-size photograph
– Birth certificate or equivalent document of identity (for minors, a notarized statement from a parent or guardian)
– Proof of income (if applying for a tourist visa) – Bank statements, business licenses, etc.
– Proof of accommodation – Guesthouse receipt, hotel reservation confirmation, etc.
– proof of travel insurance (if applying for a tourist visa)
– Proof of return transportation to your country of origin
– Vaccination certificates if required by the destination country – Yellow fever vaccination if traveling to certain countries in Latin America; typhoid vaccination if traveling to Vietnam; and polio vaccine if travelling to any country in Europe or North Africa. INDIAN VISA DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
Requirements for the Indian Visa Photo
In order to apply for an Indian visa, you will need to provide a valid passport and visa application form. In addition, you will need to submit a recent photograph that meets the requirements of the Indian visa photo policy. The photograph should be 2-by-2 inches square in size and must be clear and legible. It should also show your full face without any obstructions or shadows.
Process of Getting an Indian Visa in the U.S.
To obtain an Indian visa in the United States, you will need to provide some documents and photographs. The documents you will need depend on your nationality.
If you are a citizen of India, you will need to submit a Form I-94W, Arrival/Departure Record, which is issued by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). This document shows that you have been admitted into the United States and that you are authorized to stay here for a certain amount of time. You should also bring your passport and a copy of your Form I-94W with you to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate when applying for an Indian visa.
If you are not a citizen of India, you will need to submit documentation that proves your citizenship such as your birth certificate or passport. You will also need to bring your passport and a copy of your document with you when applying for an Indian visa.
Welcome to our final article in this series on visas for India! In this article, we will discuss the Indian visa photo requirements and document requirements. Make sure you are ready to take your passport photos as well as any other documents that may be required when applying for an Indian visa. Be sure to read through all of the information in this article so that you are familiar with what is necessary before filing your application. Thank you for reading!