The last time you wanted to visit New Zealand, you may have faced a lot of difficulties with the application process. If you’re from one of these two countries and want to visit again, here are some helpful tips and requirements for visiting New Zealand.
Requirements for a Visa and Visa Application
The requirements for a New Zealand visa depend on your nationality and the purpose of your visit. The most common types of visas are tourist, business, student and work visas. NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR GERMAN CITIZENS
To apply for a New Zealand visa, you will need to:
– Have a passport that is valid for at least six months after your planned departure from New Zealand
– Complete an online application form (available at www.immigration.govt.nz)
– Pay the required fee (currently $140)
– Carry a valid identity card or driver’s licence
– Have clean criminal records, if applying for a visa to enter New Zealand as a visitor or temporary resident
-Be able to provide evidence of sufficient funds to cover your stay in New Zealand (around $550)
– Answer questions about your purpose of visit and any ties you have to New Zealand (i.e. family, work, education) NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
If you are applying for a business visa, you will also be required to supply evidence of financial stability and good management practices.
What do you need to do?
To get a visa to visit New Zealand, you will need to provide evidence that you have enough money to support yourself while in the country, as well as evidence of your travel plans. You will also need to pass a health examination and be able to show that you have enough money for the trip.
Countries that New Zealand Visas can be obtained in
There are a few countries that New Zealand visas can be obtained in. The requirements for a New Zealand visa depend on the country your visiting. Generally, you will need to provide evidence of your travel plans and sufficient funds to cover your stay. Some countries, such as China and Russia, require an invitation from a local institution or organization.
Other Countries that have similar requirements to New Zealand
Requirements for a New Zealand Visa:
-A passport valid for at least six months beyond the intended date of travel
-A visa application form and two passport-style photographs
-The fee for a New Zealand visa is NZ$190 (as of January 1, 2019)
-The visa cannot be issued until all other requirements have been met. This includes providing proof of a return ticket and sufficient funds to cover your stay in New Zealand
A Word of Caution
If you are planning to travel to New Zealand, be sure to apply for the visa in advance. The following requirements must be met in order to obtain a visa:
– Valid passport with at least six months remaining before your planned departure date.
– Proof of funds sufficient to cover your stay in New Zealand (return airfare, hotel, and food costs).
– A confirmed reservation at a hotel in either Auckland or Wellington.
– Written confirmation from your airline that you will have a seat on your flight.
– Evidence of adequate health insurance coverage while in New Zealand (medical evacuation is not covered by the government).
The visa application process can take up to two weeks, so be prepared for a long wait if you meet all of the requirements. If you have any additional questions about the visa process, please contact the New Zealand Embassy or Consulate nearest you.